What's Been Working Well for You?
How has your year been?
What have you achieved over the last 12 months?
A yearly review is a great way to finish your year.
Taking time to reflect on your year (or prior 12 months) is a great way to talk through and regonise your achievements. Get closure, and make a fresh start on the next year with clarity and purpose.
How Will a ‘Year in Review’ Help Me?
- Discover what’s been working well
- Discover what you’ve enjoyed the most
- Identify wins across life themes
- Whats in and out of balance
- What values are being met, and which ones are going unfulfilled?
- Review setbacks and weaknesses
- Identify opportunities, ideas and goals
- Celebrate achievements
- Re-frame lingering issues and problems
- Let go of baggage and things holding you back.
- Feeling at peace with closure
- A sense of calm and readiness for the next 12 months
- A sense of accomplishment and growth
- A sense of wisdom and insight
- Be motivated and excited for new goals
- Feel confident in making new decisions
- Feeling satisfied and grateful
How Does it Work?
Simply book a single session with me using the button below.
Or send me a message if you have any questions or would like to have a chat first.
What Do I Get?
- A 90 minute ‘Year in Review’ coaching session with Lee via zoom.
- A brief email summary of your response / insights
- All the benefits listed above – A sense of satisfaction and motivation for your next 12 months!
How Much Does it Cost?
- $199 AUD
Click Book Now to book a ‘Single Session’ with Lee.
Have a Question?
Learn More & Contact Lee
Have questions? No problem.
Get in touch using the form below.