Hi, I'm Lee!
I help you ‘become a better partner’ so that you can have a happy and more satisfying relationship.
Learn all about the new relationship coaching program ‘Be a Better Partner’ here.
To ‘see’ how you can be a better partner – Take the free assessment, on our jacquelinehogan.com website.
Starting Our Counselling & Coaching Business
My desire for change was strong!
I finished up my job in Canberra as a Business Analyst in July 2016 and started Jacqueline Hogan Counselling with my partner Jacqui.
Over the last 7 years I’ve worked behind the scenes and have been training and serving as a Life Coach. During this time we have created a thriving Couples Counselling business.
In the beginning I grappled with all the usual small business challenges – including marketing, websites, client resources, systems, processes and heaps more! Not to mention, mindset, confidence, resilience, clarity and more.
I’ve now become a competent multidisciplinary coaching practitioner and enjoy helping our clients live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
I also help other coaches and therapists to serve their clients on a deeper with my Powerful Packages Program.
I created this website (leeashby.coach) to help you ‘be better’ – gain confidence, feel at peace, and make the changes to achieve the relationship and goals you desire.
I look forward to understanding how I can help you.
My Life Values
I’ts no secret, I’m big on values. In fact the first product Jacqui and I created was our deck of Life Values Cards. My values guide me and support me to be the best person I can be in all areas of my life. My current top 10 are…
- Vitality – For health, happiness and operating at my best.
- Integrity – For showing up consistently, living honestly and authentically.
- Love – For supporting, sharing and evolving together.
- Courage – For unwavering commitment and stability.
- Trust – For healthy relationships grounded in truth and responsibility.
- Creativity – For expression and ideas to flow with purpose.
- Adventure – For expanding horizons and challenging beliefs.
- Meaning – For helping others and making a difference.
- Connection – For listening, supporting and achieving more together.
- Fulfillment – For guiding me toward self-actualisation.
My Work History
“I had grown tired of the office, the politics, the shirt and tie, and I felt unfulfilled. I felt so disconnected from making a difference.”
“I needed my life to count. I had to spend my time wisely. I just couldn’t wake up another decade later feeling like I hadn’t achieved anything!” – Lee Ashby
Specific & Relevant Coaching Training
- Terry Real – Relational Life Institute – RLT Level 1 – 2022 (In Process)
- Working with Men – 2022 – Terry Real – Relational Life Institute
- Taki Moore – Clients – 2022
- Terry Real – Fierce Intimacy – 2022
- Relationship Workshop Facilitator – Transformation Academy – 2022
- The Confidence, Assertiveness and Emotional Intelligence Masterclass – with Kain Ramsay & Achology
- The Complete Marriage and Relationships Masterclass – K.R. & Achology
- The Communication Skills and Social Intelligence Masterclass – K.R. & Achology
- The Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Masterclass – K.R. & Achology
- Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma – K.R. & Achology
- Diploma of Modern Applied Psychology – K.R. & Achology
- Life Coaching Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Levels I,II,III & Master)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – K.R. & Achology
- Goal Setting to Success – Transformation Academy
- Bachelor of Computing – La Trobe University Bendigo, 2003
“My life journey has been very rewarding and has laid the foundation for my thriving coaching career.” – Lee Ashby
My Vision for The Future
My Life Passions
I am passionate about technology, electric bikes, and electric skateboarding.
Together with my partner Jacqui, I pursue adventure, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
And of course, as a coach, I enjoy meeting new people!
I’d love to hear your story, and understand how I can help you.
Discover Your Next Steps below, or get in touch for a chat.