Hi I'm Lee!
At first the idea of becoming a coach seemed strange. I thought:
How can I help people? I’m not a guru…
After training with Kain Ramsay from Achology, I soon realised I don’t need to be a guru to help people. In fact no one does.
What’s more helpful than a guru?
A coach who understands you. Someone who becomes your…
Conduit for change
It dawned on me, I had a lot to offer!
My skills and experience are all relatable and adaptable for helping you through life’s challenges and breaking through to achieve the outcomes you desire.
This was a motivating realisation for me!
Starting Our Counselling & Coaching Business
My desire for change was strong!
I finished up my work in Canberra as a Business Analyst in July 2016 and started a business with my partner Jacqui and created Jacqueline Hogan Counselling. Jacqui is an amazing counsellor who specialises in marriage counselling.
Jacqui has years of experience and specialist training making her a true expert in her field.
I work behind the scenes and have grown the business to be a thriving, in-demand service.
Thrown in the deep end I grappled with all the usual business challenges – including marketing, websites, client resources, systems, processes and heaps more! – I love it!
Over the last five years I have been learning new skills as I support Jacqui and her clients. Committed to specific Life Coaching training, I’ve become a competent multidisciplinary coaching practitioner.
It’s an honour to work with you and help you transition into the person you are destined to become.
“My life journey has been very rewarding and has laid the foundation for my new coaching career.”
Specific & Relevant Coaching Training
- The Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Masterclass – Achology, 2020 (& Ongoing)
- Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma – with Kain Ramsay – Achology, 2019 – 2020 (& Ongoing)
- Diploma of Modern Applied Psychology – with Kain Ramsay – Achology, 2020 (In Progress)
- Life Coaching Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced) with Kain Ramsay – Achology, 2019
- Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Levels I,II,III & Master) with Kain Ramsay – Achology, 2019
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma – with Kain Ramsay – Achology, 2019
- Goal Setting to Success – Transformation Academy, 2019
- Bachelor of Computing – La Trobe Bendigo, 2003
Experience and Client Fit
My life experience, training and passions all shape how I can best help you. Areas I’m best able to help you with include:
- Life Balance & Strategic Direction
- Life Values, Identity & Confidence
- Change & Transition
- Vision, Goals, Beliefs & Planning
- Mindset, Focus, Resilience & Determination
- Procrastination, Getting Unstuck & Decision Making
- Accountability & Productivity
- Problem Solving & Risk
- Breaking through Limiting Beliefs
- Mindfulness & Character Building
- Self Awareness, Meditation & Profound Relaxation
My Work History
” I had grown tired of the office, the politics, the shirt and tie, and I felt unfulfilled. I felt so disconnected from making a difference.”
“I needed my life to count. I had to spend my time wisely. I just couldn’t wake up another decade later feeling like I hadn’t achieved anything!”
My Life Passions
I love technology, ebikes, electric skateboarding, adventure, travel, meeting people and helping people live and work in the most fulfilling and satisfying way.
In fact I have another website leeashby.com devoted to my EV passion! – But before you get distracted, join the accountability service below, to stay in touch.
Join The Accountability Service
I encourage you to join my free weekly coaching service to keep you motivated and moving toward your goals.